Re: BBQ--> Caravan Meeting at Peace Bridge

From: Jason Bleazard (jason.dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Sat Mar 08 2003 - 07:02:39 EST

On Fri, 07 Mar 2003 17:00:20 Neil W. Bellenger wrote:

> LOL, You have to be carrier qualified to make an approach over the end of
> the ravine from the north.

<evil laugh...>

Clearly you've never been flying with my father (a.k.a. "Captain
Hazzard"). I told him that Jon's air strip was 1500 feet and his response
was "what's he trying to land there, LearJets?" Anything over 500 feet is
a luxury, especially if it's mostly flat and straight. And especially at
lower elevations.

He's got a couple of nice pics at his web page:
http://users.sisna.com/dblaz/Den'sPage.htm

Although he doesn't have the really interesting ones there. If you want
to see my dad's unique definition of "runway", let me know and I'll send
you some pics off the list.

And no, I have no idea how I turned out the way I did. :-)

--
Jason Bleazard  http://www.bleazard.net  Toronto, Ontario

Didn't you read the disclaimer? http://www.they.com/disclaimer