RE: Trying to get Transgo to make shift kit for the 4.7 dak Need help

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sat Mar 08 2003 - 18:11:59 EST

Chris,

I've seen the 45FRE up close and have worked with another company on
getting the shifting set properly. As for the comments from Transgo
(direct), no news on any further development at this time...it's 100%
electronically controlled.

However, we are working with a 3rd party on aftermarket Torque
Converters...should be done within 4-6 weeks. (Billet ones at that)

- Bernd