Re: Silence Of The Rams - NOW PLAYING!

From: Jason Bleazard (jason.dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Sun Mar 09 2003 - 16:14:12 EST

From: <silvereightynine@earthlink.net>
Sent: Saturday, March 08, 2003 6:50 PM

> Now Playing! ...at an MPEG player near you...

Tom!!! This is indescribably awesome! Thanks for putting that together.

I'd say it should be up for some kind of award, except I'm sure Mr. Zombie's
record company and their lawyers would want a piece of the action.

Do you have any sort of "key" that lists what each clip is? I've got a
pretty good idea for most of them, but there are a couple of clips that I'm
not sure either who it was, where it was, or what year. Just a thought.

Good work!

--
Jason Bleazard  http://www.bleazard.net  Toronto, Ontario

Didn't you read the disclaimer? http://www.they.com/disclaimer