Items for sale

From: Gary Bower (gwbower@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 09 2003 - 23:06:19 EST

A few item for sale that I used on my 1999 5.2L CC Dakota.

and one I bought for my 2002 Dakota but did not use.

Fits '99 and probaly other years with 5.2L engine:

1.K&N style tube and air filter(not sure the exact brand- not authentic K&N
tho).

2. Right side only trailer mirror( fits over large paddle style mirror).

For 2002 (and most probably other years with taillight attachment screws
inside the tailgate)

1.Metal taillight guards made by Westin. Black powdercoat.

Feel free to make offer on any item.

Thanks Gary Bower gwbower@hotmail.com 2002 CC 4x4 4.7L.