RE: #24 FMS Injectors

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Mar 10 2003 - 11:22:54 EST

Sorry I don't remember which engine you have Rich, or whether it's SC or
not, but just a FWIW....my scanner and air/fuel gauge showed I was running
lean. I was about to buy larger injectors but decided to try a new map and
O2 sensor first. Well guess what....now I'm running rich! This is a 13.70
sec 318 with stock injectors. Just thought I'd throw this out there in
case you find it of value before you buy new injectors.

RayB