RE: RE: #24 FMS Injectors

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-ns.com)
Date: Mon Mar 10 2003 - 12:38:06 EST

Thanks Ray,
That's interesting! Did you get any kind of indication either one may have
been bad, or did you just intuitively conclude on replacing them?

My MAP sensor is original, but the O2 is new. I may just have to pick up
another MAP sensor for experimentation. My problem only came into existance
since I made my last cam change and head modification.
Rich