Re: Silence Of The Rams - NOW PLAYING!

From: Jason Bleazard (jason.dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Mon Mar 10 2003 - 14:21:07 EST

> certain clips which have a connection to the lyrics - though
> you might have to be a BBQ attendee to get some of them. :-)

You mean like Ed running away? Yep, Norah and I picked up on that during
viewing #368 this morning. :-)

Tom, I wanted to ask if you might have re-compressed this so that it
wouldn't take all day to download over the net. I was playing around and
put it on a VCD, mostly as an experiment to see if I could make it work in
our DVD player. Obviously, it was pretty pixellated on the regular TV
(although it sounded REALLY GOOD through the stereo :-).

What I'm getting at is if you happen to have, say, a 500 Mb high-quality
version sitting around, I'll certainly buy a blank CD and pay for shipping
to get a copy.

Just a thought.

--
Jason Bleazard  http://www.bleazard.net  Toronto, Ontario