Re: Silence Of The Rams - NOW PLAYING!

From: Jason Bleazard (jason.dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Mon Mar 10 2003 - 18:26:43 EST

> Ok, now for the memory refresher for you "ignorant gum
> flappers" ;-) My truck had just been yanked on for
> about 15 minutes by a tractor. I had only one wheel
> spinning for a bit and the brake light was on. The
> poor thing needed a rest. It was a strategic retreat,
> not running away :-P
>
> Ed

I can't really say I blame you for retreating, but I'm just repeating what
I read on the videos page: http://www.dakota-truck.net/VIDEOS/#OffRoading

To quote:
   Ed McCarrick in his 2000 QC 4x4 Sport during
   "Daktoberfest 2000". (Here, Ed "bravely runs
   away" from the "Longest Hundred Yards".)

Although it occurs to me that you're one of the very few who haven't ever
had anything break as a result of the BBQ or Daktoberfest. Hmmm...

--
Jason Bleazard  http://www.bleazard.net  Toronto, Ontario

Didn't you read the disclaimer? http://www.they.com/disclaimer