Re: Finally!!.......it's time to get serious about performance!

From: ScSilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 10 2003 - 19:34:03 EST

I stopped at the shop today to check on my Dak's progress with the
transmission mods..........

Wound up with a nice little surprise that lightned my wallet some
more............the transducer / fluid pressure sensor spewed ATF + 4 from
the weather pak connector for the electrical connection, when it was
unplugged...........cost me $42.00 for a replacement.

Also found that both front rotors were shot so I spent another $64.00 for a
set of pads and front rotors at AZ
to fix that problem...........AAAAAARRRRRRRRGH!!!

Could of been a lot worse price wise if it hadn't been my
20% AZ discount and friends at the dealer that supplied the replacement
part.

Anyone know what fluid is used in the transfer case on the
'01 Dak's.........looks like regular ATF+4 to me so I bought 4 qrts to
refill it since it had to be pulled for the service work.

Ron-
'01 Dakota Sport 3.9 Supercharged
website: http://www.scsilverdak.com
e-mail: scsilverdak@hotmail.com