Re: 92 dak v-8 a/c and air cut out when accelerating

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 11 2003 - 07:04:52 EST

Will,
  My 95 V6 does the same thing with the a/c on acceleration. On mine
though, it's not cutting out completely, it's just switching from dash to
floor. It then comes back to dash when I let off the gas some. Someone
else had this problem and found it to be a faulty vaccuum line under the
hood. I haven't searched very hard to see if that's the same problem on
mine.
  Check to see if you can find a vaccuum line that you may have taken off
and forgot to put back on.....or one that may have a crack/hole in it. That
may be the cause of the sluggish response as well.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6