Re: Re: hello????

From: kenallgood@cox.net
Date: Tue Mar 11 2003 - 14:56:41 EST

mmmmmmm... That would be pretty sweet......

I did see a nice little red GenII? 4x4 yesterday on my way home with quite a load in the bed. Looked like it was a convertable top too... Maybe someone on list??? This was on I64 around Newport News, VA around 4:30 yesterday afternoon.

Think I'm about done doing all the mods I'm going to do to my Dakota.. If these last changes get it into the 14's that is...... If not, I might put in a trans-go shift kit.. These 3.55 gears are a killer =O They do help on the payload rating tho......

Ken Allgood
97 CC SLT 5.2L