Re: Re: Don't tell me I totally screwed up

From: kenallgood@cox.net
Date: Wed Mar 12 2003 - 10:46:30 EST

Unfortunately, that did not address my question :(

My main problem here is, I believe that I have been turning the crankshaft the wrong way (clockwise when looking at engine from front bumper). When I turn it counter-clockwise from that position, my rotor does not turn, like I assume it should, even though now I'm turning it in the right direction? If I keep turning, will it, for example, "catch" after a full rotation and I'm fine after that? It just seems odd to me that I can get the rotor to turn counter-clockwise when turning the crankshaft, but the rotor would not turn clockwise lise it should per FSM (and clockwise would put me on the right firing order)....

Ken Allgood
97 CC SLT 5.2L