RE: #24 FMS Injectors

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-ns.com)
Date: Wed Mar 12 2003 - 12:01:47 EST

Hi Bob,
My engine has ample modification to support larger than 24lb injectors.
Under stock fuel pressure, 24lb injectors will not support the horsepower
being generated. The engine has been on a diagnostic computer, and I've
analyzed the dyno runs, voltage readings, and injector calculations. The
only thing not verified is the fuel pressure, and I will be checking that.
I said I was going to experiment with the 36lb'ers. I ran across a "one
time only" deal on some 36lb injectors that I couldn't pass up. I will most
likely be running 30lb'ers when everything is said and done.
Rich - Ashburn, VA