Re: Control Arm Bushings 99 Durango

From: Alex Ross (blackdak@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed Mar 12 2003 - 18:51:45 EST

I had the same situation on my 97. Dealer ended up replacing both upper
control arms. Apparently the control arm comes with new bushings and ball
joint already installed. Probably easier for the dealer to replace the
entire assembly rather than take the old arm off, disassemble it and put it
all back together.

Alex
97 Sport V8 5spd