Re: Control Arm Bushings 99 Durango

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Wed Mar 12 2003 - 22:29:41 EST

I had that same problem when they did my ball joints (twice) they just
replaced all 4 arms. However, energy suspension makes a sweet urethane kit
for our trucks...i'm getting mine tomorrow :-) so that when I do my drop I
can replace all the bushings and install some beefier ball joints. Might
want to contact energy susp. or go thru summit.

--
-Josh
2000 Dakota CC 3.9L

"Michael Clark" <dml@mikesdakota.com> wrote in message news:122257333395.20030312173241@mikesdakota.com... > > > I have a friend with a 99 Durango and he needs to have > new bushings put in the passenger side rear upper > control arm. Dealer says he will need a whole new > control arm and they cannot simply replace the > bushings. I know that's BS on a gen2 truck, but is > this true on the newer vehicles? My friend needs a > quick answer so he can make a decision on what to do > today. > > Thanks, > --Mike > www.mikesdakota.com >