Re: RE: 3.55 to 3.92 gear swap

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 13 2003 - 10:26:08 EST

Chris, The best shop around to do gear installs is chesapeake transmission
up my way. They put the gears and suregrip in my truck for 170 bucks and
built the bulletproof 727 in out 416 stroker duster. the owner james is a
great guy, they specialize in racing trans and drivelines.

www.chesapeaketransmission.com

Greg Conner
1996 RC
3.9 hybrid