RE: Which transmission in a V6 2WD?

From: Gabriel A. Couriel (BigGabe@fiufiji.com)
Date: Thu Mar 13 2003 - 12:07:03 EST

if memory serves, the AX-15 was pulled from the V6's in 2001. i may be
wrong, but they don't use it anymore because it is probably cheaper to buy
more NV3500's and fit them behind the V6's, than buy the AX-15's, because
the 2.5L isn't offered anymore.

the transmission may have been switched in 2000, but i think it was 2001.

Gabe Couriel
http://frontpage.tripod.com/fijigabe0