RE: Jon's Convertible dak??

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Mar 13 2003 - 16:32:22 EST

"Jeff Durling" <jdurling@bellsouth.net> wrote:
: There was a black convertible listed two weeks ago by a dealer here in
: Margate where I live. I decided to check it out. That truck was almost
: like brand new. It had to have been garage kept by someone who really
: liked it. I don't know if it sold or not and I haven't been by the
: dealer to see if it's there but it wish I had the cash at this time to
: get it. Very nice.

  Just out of curiosity, do you remember about what they were asking?

--

-Jon-

On ebay I believe the starting bid was either $2500 or $4500. I watched for four days and forget to check. Then ebay screwed up and lost all of the auctions I was watching. Either nobody had bid on it or they hadn't meet the reserve after four days (too many auctions I try to keep up with). The place where I checked it out seemed ok. They didn't complain when I was digging through it and looking underneath the truck and under the hood. Other than a little wear on the very edge of the seats (very minor) the interior looked brand new. Bright red interior though, not something I loved but those were the colors for that year so be it. HTH

Jeff Durling