CD Changer is IN!!

From: Mark (Mark1yourunderwear@teisprint.com)
Date: Thu Mar 13 2003 - 21:59:30 EST

Just wanted to let all the helpful folks know that the Kenwood 10 Disc is
in. I located it almost exactly like Daksy did (a little further to the
right) and it looks sweet. Just finished putting the head unit in a few
minutes ago, and even with the stock speakers still in it sounds pretty damn
good. I have the back cab panels out now, and new Infinity's are on the way
for the back. As soon as I get a few bucks ahead again (buying the new car
for the wife ate up the fun money for a few weeks) I'll order a set for the
doors. I told the wife that since I had the dash face off, now would be a
great time to put in a set of white face gauges, she's so happy with the new
Outback that I think I can get away with it:-)

Mark