Re: Mopar 94-95 5 speed dakota pcm for sale

From: Sam South (sawcut64@msn.com)
Date: Thu Mar 13 2003 - 22:53:53 EST

Yep, he sold it last summer to a guy from Houston. After the wife and I
moved from MI to TX, I was able to talk him into moving out here too. He
towed a huge Uhaul trailer all the way with his '94 "Crack Dak" it was
without question the biggest pile of sh*t Dakota I've ever seen, but with
over 200,000 it somehow made it. Whatever life it had left got sucked out of
it on the trip down, so he traded it in on a new 2003 Ram 1500 SLT SB HEMI.
Mark, Tom "Slick" North and I all met up at Tom's cousin's restaurant last
week and then headed out to the dragstrip. Mark was able to get a 15.40 with
only 1100 miles on his truck, and Tom got a 15.40 with some pretty bad
tranny problems. Hey Tom I'll try to call you again tomorrow afternoon and
see if we can hook up for the auto show in Dallas, I forgot when that
was...old age...grumble, grumble...what was I saying...ZZZZZZZZZZ
Sam South
(currently Dakless)