RE: New Dakota Owner

From: Sevrence, Sean (S.J.) (ssevrenc@visteon.com)
Date: Fri Mar 14 2003 - 08:45:06 EST

Good Morning Conrad!

Yahoo....another manual owner!! Congrats on your purchase :) I purchase my
first Dak on April 2, 1992. Yes, she is approaching her 11th birthday! She
has been retired as my daily driver since the purchase of her bigger
brother, the '01 Club Cab, but still running strong. The 3.9L is a quality
engine. (So is the 4.7L for that matter ;) )

Feel free to check our the archives for many past discussions. I am not a
heavy mod kinda guy, but more of the best practices for maintenance. There
is a great cross-section of people here that will gladly lend a hand.

Enjoy your SXT!!
Sean
'92 RC Sport 3.9L 5spd - 256,000mi!
'01 CC SLT+ 4.7L 5spd 3.92 LSD Mobil-1 - 75,500mi!
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/DnuuSncssJujU