Re: Universal Rims?

From: Steve Mills (srm804@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 14 2003 - 19:43:05 EST

No Dakota and Darango are the only vehicles with this pattern in this size
starting in 91.When I traded my 88 for a 92 back in 91 I had no use for my
custom wheels for my 88.I had to get my KMC's special drilled in 92 and have
only seen Dakota specific wheels or someone who will custom drill a new
wheel.Sorry