Polished Powerdyne S/C for Sale

From: Scott Quaranta (mquarantaca@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Mar 14 2003 - 22:18:36 EST

I have a polished powerdyne with a Polished bracket , The kit is complete
minus the fuel system that powerdyne sends with the stock unit.

I ran this with 24lb FMS injectors that will plug right in on a 00 and later
dodge with a split second FTC-1 pre programmed to run with the a mildly
modded 5.9 with 24lb injectors, This setup on the very heavy Durango 4wd was
good for a 14.2 @102 mph

extras that I have are,

cerma-chromed intake tubes with a blow-off and a Paxton Air Hat which is
much nicer than the stock plastic one.

7 rib pulley set up 9lb and 11 LB
7 rib Gator back belt
spring loaded factory tensioner mod , this allows max boost with out any
slippage.

1350.00

if interested please e mail me at :mquarantaca@earthlink.net

Scott