Re: Re: '92 Dak V8 auto with wierd electrical stuff

From: Dan Kramarsky (dkramarsky68@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Mar 15 2003 - 00:33:03 EST

i fixed the a/c air blower. it was the resistor block on the firewall.
the connections to the harness were fine. i had to remove the resistor block
from the firewall and
one of the 'coils' was burnt and broke away from the contacts. I re-crimped
it
on to the contact.

anyone know what is spec'ed current draw for the A/C blower in the '92?
i want to measure the current because I'm curious as to why the
resistor would burn out like that.

-dan
'92 dak club, 318, 4x2, auto

=====