Re: wow...

From: jdurling@bellsouth.net
Date: Sat Mar 15 2003 - 00:38:42 EST

> amazing how quick they are these days, i had an accident once (other
persons
> fault) and their insurance guy (progressive) came to my house, looked at
the
> truck, went back in his IRV (immediate response vehicle, a Ferd escort)
and
> proceeded to print out a check right there on the spot from his laptop
> computer and portable printer. He even made it out for $500 more than the
> highest estimate I had gotten.
>
> John S

Yeah, I had progressive print out a check right at the accident. Pretty
wild. I have found that they are good if you use a shop you prefer but they
cost just a little more. They seem to know those shops but also why you
choose to go there (awsome work) and will either work something out with the
shop or just pay the difference. One of the few ins. companies I have found
to be really good.

Jeff Durling