Dak newbie too

From: Peter A. Athens (p.athynz@verizon.net)
Date: Sat Mar 15 2003 - 11:54:08 EST

Greetings from the capital of the
Confederacy!

I too am a new (new to me) Dak owner and have
lurked a bit on this list to get an idea of
what it is all about, and while I don't have
much to actually contribute, I figured it's
time to let y'all know I'm here. I own a 2000
CC Flame Red/ Gray two tone, 3.9 Mag V6, 3.55
gear ratio (yeah, I know, once I get the cash
I'll get the gears replaced) and added a
fiberglass tonneau (used, white for a gen II
but not a bad fit on a gen III - for $150 not
a bad deal) on it. Once I get the cover
painted , I'll start bugging you guys about
advice on performance tweaks.

Pete