RE: Truck won't start when warm....

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun Mar 16 2003 - 12:24:19 EST

Well...we know you've got air and fuel...all that's missing is spark.
Did you check the fuse for the ignition system?

Ignition (Coil) Spark is controlled via Cam Position Sensor, Crank
Position Sensor, and PCM. If there's no spark...check the coil, cam and
crank sensors. (I'm assuming that you've already checked the coil wire
and checked the harness for broken/stripped wires already?)

- Bernd