Re: Truck won't start when warm....

From: Sam South (sawcut64@msn.com)
Date: Sun Mar 16 2003 - 20:54:47 EST

Hey Mike, sorry to hear about the '94 but at least you have the '95. My
guess about you're problem is bad coil, computer, or the dreaded corroded
wire coming out from under the fuse block, which is real common on northern
trucks. Here is a link to the DML FAQ where Mark Kuzia explains the fix.
http://www.dakota-truck.net/faq/Electronics/gen2_stalling.html
Hope this helps!!
Sam South
(currently Dakless)