...it just dies!!

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Mon Mar 17 2003 - 02:33:28 EST

ok... i'm having BIG problems. I was comming home from the grocery store
tonight, and all of a sudden the engine died on me. I get the truck over to
the side of the road, pop open the hood and see nothing.... no leaks, no
excessive heat, nothing. I try to start the engine, and it fires right back
up. I continue on my way home, no weird noises, guages look fine, engine
temp at 190 (replaced my 180 with a 190 for the winter). i get a few blocks
from home and it dies agian... I waited a few minutes, and fired the engine
up no problem.

I do have the check engine light on, so i'm hoping i can pull a code in the
morning. Has anyone had this problem before, or can anyone give me a clue
what the hell is going on???

Thanks,

Gary Hedlin