Re: RE: 95 Dakota cutting out

From: Bill Day (billday@joink.com)
Date: Mon Mar 17 2003 - 10:40:48 EST

It does sound like the same problems I had with my 95 3.9mag dak last year..
ended up being the fuel pump.. I could still hear the pump run when I
turned on the switch, but it wasnt "pumping" fuel to engine.

Bill Day

Linux 2.2.20-1tr i586
  8:09am up 71 days, 13:45, 0 users, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
We're still up at irc.openprojects.net @ #linux-users
or irc.freenode.net @ #linux-users
http://counter.li.org #83358
http://linux-sxs.org/