So Cal Dak for sale

From: Woodruff, Jason P (jason.p.woodruff@boeing.com)
Date: Mon Mar 17 2003 - 16:24:34 EST

I guess it's about time to sell the extra dak. Here's the stats:

2000 Dodge Dakota Sport plus ClubCab Black 2wd
4.7L Motor
Multi speed Automatic
~64K miles
Purchased 8/30/00

Mostly returned to stock. Suspension has only 10K miles. Gibson/Flowmaster
cat back system. Perfectly clean interior, some nicks and small scratches
on paint (all from the car wash <*shrug*>). Bed was used, but not beaten.
CD/tape deck fancy stock radio. Synthetic since the first oil change, ideal
care since. 3.91 gears, bolt on class2 hitch, would make a good light tow
vehicle. Added factory fender flares.

The Disclosures:
LSD is only half effective. Not worth replacing unless you're racing.
Tires need replacement, but we can work out a good deal with some extra 16"
rims I have.
Rotors have developed their first shimmy. (warping).
Rear ended once, slight damage to tail gate was repaired by Dodge Dealer
body shop with AAA insurance. NO evidence left over (looks better than
new).

Asking $11K for those on the list. I'll probably put it in the papers at
the end of the month.

Blue book privet party: $11.6K "good", $12.6K "Excellent". I'd rate it
right in between.

Probably best if sold within California, but I can work with other states if
you really want it.

E-mail me any questions.

Jay W
505/287 Dakota