Re: Fender Flares (Color Unmatching)

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Mon Mar 17 2003 - 17:07:26 EST

My SLT came like that. I have a white body and grey flares, it looks good. The black would also tone down rock chips etc. that inevitably end up on your flares...

>>> jason.p.woodruff@boeing.com 03/17/03 03:24PM >>>

It's not the same old fender flare question.

I wanted to see if anyone was using factory flares that were a different
color than their truck. I have an orange Dak, and want to give it black
trim to tone it down. But I'm a little worried that the lines are funky on
the flares and wouldn't flow well with mis matched color. So does anyone
have pictures of such a thing?

Thanks,

Jay W
505/287 Dakota