93 ext cab 4x4 noises

From: Wibbyo PEI (wibbyo@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 18 2003 - 15:57:38 EST

Hey all how are yas doing well i am from up north PEI if anyone know where
that is lol ........ anyway my prob is i have a 93 dak ext cab 4X4 and it
works great other than the 4x4 it used to be noisless but now sometimes when
i am driving in 4 and i turn left there is some noise and sometimes a really
big pop that sounds like the trasfer case is gunna show up on my lap :S it
feels as if the uni might be binding or something on the passenger side
cause it dosent do it on the drivers side and u can feel it on the stearing
wheel just wondering if anyone else had that sorta probs and what the out
come was ........ pretty pricy for the parts so if its something easly fixed
would be great oh yea seams to make alot of noise on sharp turns on dry
pavement....... snow or slippery roads it dosent make so much noise unless
it hooks up thanks for any help.... oh if there is any other convertable
owners out there that use msn messenger i would like to chat some time i own
a 89 dak convertable :D:D

later all
Ryan P.E.I. Canada