Re: 93 ext cab 4x4 noises

From: Bill Day (billday@joink.com)
Date: Tue Mar 18 2003 - 21:04:10 EST

Be very very careful with the 93 dak 4x4 transfers.. there is a guy here who
has his 93 in for transfer repairs.. the dealer is playing hell finding
parts.. and the transfer swap is just not as easy as you would think it
is(especially for the 93)

Bill Day

http://counter.li.org #83358 http://linux-sxs.org/
YIM dakota4x4mopar AIM BadManD73