Re: [dml_Off_Topic] Impeach Bush Site

From: Olznut@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 18 2003 - 22:47:08 EST

In a message dated 3/18/2003 6:44:07 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Pukeloser@aol.com writes:

> And God bless George W. Bush and all the men and women in our armed forces,
>
> they are the champions of freedom.
>
> John S

Amen bro, I was there (Desert Storm) the first time around, and although I
wish we woulda got it right the first time, I know that the technology now is
miles ahead of what we had in '91, so there's no doubt in my mind that this
will be quick and to the point. I'm behind our folks 100%. My only question
is, when do we put the yellow ribbons back on our cars?? And to all those
anti-war, I got something waiting for your pansy asses.

"D" Co, 57th Sig Battalion, 3rd Sig Brigade, Ft Hood Texas, "Motor Pool!!"
And right now, DAMN proud of it!!

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca '01 Dakota Quad Cab SLT+ 4.7L 4x4 "Silver
Streak" '66 Olds F-85 330 V-8, Intense Blue "Project Olds" Will Be Finished
Sometime This Millenium!! See Them Here!!
http://community.webtv.net/OLZNUT/WelcometoOlznuts