Re: [Off_Topic] Impeach Bush Site..I see the DML has people who like to ...

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 07:54:39 EST

In a message dated 3/19/2003 7:42:27 AM Eastern Standard Time,
dodgedakotaquadcab@yahoo.com writes:

> I just wish i was younger & i better health,so i could
> be one of the flyboys dropping incendiaries
> onto Iraq.
>
> And if someone from that country doesnt like my
> comments,or a DML member,they can feel free to kiss my
> ass!.
>
> Lets get the party started.
>
> "It's time to kick ass" (Dennis Franz-Die Hard 2)

I agree. Anyone who is interested in the basis for this conflict, pick up a
book called "War Over Iraq". It lays out our recent history for Saddam and
makes a logical argument for bringing the battle to him.

And if you're going to quote movies then, "Everyone fights, no one quits"
(Michael Ironside - Starship Troopers).

Bill White - http://www.bionicdodge.com

'02 Dakota QC 4x4, SLT +, 4.7, 5 spd, 3.92 LSD
'95 Dakota CC 4x2, SLT, 318, 5 spd, 3.55 LSD