RE: 2000 Dakota/Durango blowing fuse

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 10:51:39 EST

Mine gets the hottest when I lower the dash lights... If I crank them
down to the lowest setting, within a couple minutes, it's almost too hot
to touch - a poor design...

>>> barnesrv@attbi.com 03/19/03 06:44AM >>>

That switch on my 98 really gets hot when the fog lights are on too. I
am
sure its just a matter of time before it fails.
Rascal