RE: 92 dak 318 dead in driveway -- help!

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 15:26:09 EST

Coincidently, the battery on my '96 started acting up yesterday. Today I
had to carry the portable jump starter with me. I knew the alternator
was working and the battery is two years old but with only 12k on it. I
checked the water in it and sure enough two of the cells were down to
the top of the plates. I put distilled water in it, got it started and
went for a drive. Battery is holding charge fine now. Something else to
keep an eye on with the battery. And yes when the battery is just a
little down the computer will start acting up.

Jeff Durling