Re: Re: RE: Warped PowerSlot Rotors

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 23:14:49 EST

Hey, Josh.

<snip> Bob, that was a more complete post than I'd ever dreamed. You a
machinist?<snip>

Yes, I'm a journeyman machinist. I graduated my apprenticeship July 81.
Mostly conventional machines then...Everything is DNC or CNC now...
Worked 23 years at the Nation's
Cannon Factory, formally known as Watervliet Arsenal..
Retired in 2000....but still retained all my reference materials & I can
tell ya how to machine almost anything!

Now I install wood, pellet and gas stoves & fireplaces...

DAK content: Still haven't installed the helicoil in the lower support arm
for the front shock. Course I haven't managed to get to the nearest dealer
who has the OEM bolts, yet, either...

Bob Smith (DAKSY2K on AIM)
Averill Park, NY
2K DAK SY CC Sport + V6 4X4 5 Speed