Denver Four Wheeling!

From: Ron Sobers (ron@rsx1.com)
Date: Thu Mar 20 2003 - 13:49:29 EST

Howdy!!!
    For those that don't know... the Denver area got hit from Monday to
Wednesday with rain, then a lot of heavy snow! Needless to say, if you live
in some little po-dunk town 25 miles north of Denver - snow removal
assistance is non-existent! Then, put yourself on a cul-de-sac, and not even
the local farmers will clean your street! I was very impressed with the Dak
yesterday though... my neighbor has a newer full size chebby 4X4 (plastered
on the bed), he couldn't get off the street, the other neighbor has an older
chebbie 4X4 - and all he did was spin front/rear wheels... the Dakota, went
plowing through 3' of snow like it was butter :-) Granted, I shoveled my
driveway into the bed of the truck (added weight). So for "fun" I went
around and around on the street to break up the snow for the neighbors!
Since I had to shovel around the truck just to open the darn door, I started
out in reverse (not knowing hop much the front fascia could take!). I just
wish that the neighbors had a video camera.. it would be hilarious!
    Of course I had to take all the kids for rides in the truck, sliding
around the cul-de-sac, climbing snow mountains, and all that other stuff.
:-)

~Ron .... Denver, CO
ICQ#26868681
WWW.RSX1.com

'67 Plymouth Sport Fury Convertible (For Sale)
'68 Dodge Dart GT
'87 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z (Parting 2)
'89 Shelby CSX-VNT #007
'98 Dodge Dakota Sport 4X4 - Ain't afraid of Snow!
'02 Chrysler Sebring LXI Sedan