Re: Re: Gen 3 Clear tails?

From: BARRY OLIVER (dhspa58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Thu Mar 20 2003 - 18:25:35 EST

only if you catch me...

                              -Barry
MCP, A+, Network+, Server+

Efficiency is doing things right.
Effectiveness is doing the right things.
Character is doing the right thing when nobody is looking.

Contact Info:
=================
217-899-6105 Cell
217-467-8673 Page
217-558-6000 Desk
=================

Alternate Email:
=================
barryoliver@novanis.com
Username: barrysuperhawk
on AIM, Yahoo, MSN and AT&T Instant Messenging clients
=================
>>> jbattles@bankfinancial.com 03/20/03 17:06 PM >>>

""BARRY OLIVER"" <DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us> wrote in message

> Besides stealing them from Josh, does anybody have a suggestion on where I
can get a set of clear taillights for my gen3, cheaply? I would even accept
used ones, off the list (I am leery of Ebay, I have been burned too many
times.) Failing leftovers, who has the best deal, and what is a reasonable
price? TIA

Don't play like that. Stealing them from me is not a viable alternative!!!

--
-Josh
2000 Dakota CC 3.9L