Re: Gen 3 Clear tails?

From: Grady Ogburn (jgo@nospamplease.uswest.net)
Date: Thu Mar 20 2003 - 18:48:47 EST

On Thu, 20 Mar 2003 17:27:47 -0500, BARRY OLIVER said...

> Besides stealing them from Josh, does anybody have a
> suggestion on where I can get a set of clear taillights
> for my gen3, cheaply? I would even accept used ones,
> off the list (I am leery of Ebay, I have been burned too
> many times.) Failing leftovers, who has the best deal,
> and what is a reasonable price? TIA

Talk to Randy Pyle (www.worldwideperformanceparts.com). He is a
distributor for APC products. APC makes a quality product, but they
sometimes appear to be oblivious to Dakota owners' desires. It took
'em a long time to *deliver* Carbon Fiber eurotails after they
announced them, for example.

In any case, Randy will give you good info about what's available,
and a good price when he can get what you want.

--
Grady Ogburn (Denver, AIM: JGradyO)
Black '98 Sport CC 4x4 5.2l, 5 Speed, 3.55 LSD