Fort Worth Meet this Saturday

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Thu Mar 20 2003 - 19:26:48 EST

Last minute meet in Fort Worth this Saturday! Its at a pizza place where
North Beach and Basswood cross. I'll be getting there about 2pm till ? ;-)

But I do I get there you ask!!

In the Fort Worth Mapco 36-N. North west corner of North Beach & Basswood.

>From Fort Worth, 35w North to Basswood exit (2nd past RT 820) make right on
Basswood, appox 2 miles on left is a Tom Thumb and we will be right their
next to Tom Thumb in the P3 Pizza!

Or from the east, (Dallas and such) Go west on any hi- way of your choice to
RT 35w and go north. To Basswood exit (2nd past RT 820) make right on
Basswood, appox 2 miles on left is a Tom Thumb and we will be right their
next to Tom Thumb in the P3 Pizza!

Have a local Dodge dealer might be stopping by with ????? Might be hand-outs
or great deals at the dealership. He wouldn't tell me till he gets there!

NO WAIT is gets better!!!!! What does P3 stand for? Well try, Pizza, Pasta
and the best for last PUB ;-) Still gets better..... P3 will be giving us
10% off prices on the menu! Sorry, not the beer or wine :-(

SEE YA THERE!!!!!!!

I'll have my cell phone on me for the lost puppies. (817) 875-9812

--
Don Mallett