Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bombing on Iraq (this one bumbled first one)

From: Kyle Vanditmars (kylevan@telus.net)
Date: Thu Mar 20 2003 - 22:29:15 EST

"Tom Slick North" <prodog@swbell.net> wrote in message
news:014801c2ef56$8073e4e0$e769fea9@swbell.net...

> Amen Bill...
>
> For those that are protesting the war... feel free to leave this
country
> and never come back...
>
> I've got two nephews and one step nephew that are marines and are over
> there... plus a cousin that's on an aircraft carrier out there...
>
> Freedom isn't free, it must be fought for...

Don't get me wrong, gents. Although I've hardly been in your country, as
I'm a Canadian, I'm not against the war. I think Saddam is just barely
above pond scum (only because he has the faculty of speech,) and he should
be dealt with using "extreme prejudice". While I have qualms about any time
countries go to war, I know that dealing with Saddam now, rather than later,
is the best course of action. I pray that all of your relatives fighting to
eliminate oppression come home safe and sound when this is all done.

What I am against is discrimination. "Sand nigger" isn't exactly a very
nice way to say "Arab," now, is it? If you want to hold a hatred against a
people, that is your own misguided opinion, but perhaps next time think
about what it would be like on the other side of that hatred.