Re: is this a Dakota club or a headline news update club ?

From: KenCo (ken@kencofish.com)
Date: Thu Mar 20 2003 - 23:41:32 EST

mark janke wrote:

> You know I get enough of this war shoved down my
> throat all day long on radio, TV, internet, protestors
> blocking the streets here, how about talking your war
> talk to the off topic forum? We all know their
> bombing already. No kidding. Fortunately
> telelvisions aren't that expensive. I come here to
> read about Dakotas and share helpful information about
> them. I can get my news updates elsewhere.

> http://platinum.yahoo.com

hmmm,
did you see the 120 MM mounted on the Dakota 4x4
blasting the Bedouin Sheep ????

j/k ;)

--
http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold,
401-781-9642 cell 401-225-0556

Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the sending of this contaminant free message We do concede that a signicant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.