Re: is this a Dakota club or a headline news update club ?

From: kenallgood@cox.net
Date: Fri Mar 21 2003 - 08:24:33 EST

Actually, tons of people are at work and cannot see a TV or listen to radio. I cannot pick up any radio signals at all where I work, but we do hava e 4" tv in here that can pick up 1 or 2 stations. If it wasn't for that, we wouldn't know about it...

Besides, there wasn't a whole lot going on the list at that time.

Ken Allgood
97 CC SLT 5.2L