Re: Re: Re: RE: Porting stock heads (Ray Block)

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 22 2003 - 12:58:37 EST

Looking outstanding, and flowing out standing are two totally different
things. I've seen some port jobs that are really pretty and when they get
put on the flow bench are total pieces of crap...exhaust out flowing intek
etc...

Who did your head porting?

Definitly go with the rt springs retainers and keepers. They are much
beefier that nt stock set up...

Greg Conner
1996 RC
3.9 hybrid