ball joints

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (patrickandkelly@erols.com)
Date: Sat Mar 22 2003 - 21:27:11 EST

I'd get a price from a good alignment and front end shop on a set of
Moog Ball joints (lifetime warranty) and compare that and see if you can
get them to drop the price a bit to do it there if they are higher than
the dealer. You want them to guarantee that is what the noise is from
and show you in person how they checked the ball joints and why each
individual one should be replaced.
  I do agree that you should do both the upper and lower on the same
side to save a few bucks in labor if the shop will agree to it.
Patrick