Another Kill

From: Ken Allgood (kenallgood@cox.net)
Date: Sat Mar 22 2003 - 22:44:11 EST

Sorry R/T guys, but tonights victim was a Dakota R/T CC :-)

Took him off the line and pulled on him after that (and yeah, he was going
for it all the way). At 45 I had a truck length on him and broke it off
(speed limit 45). Man that felt good!!!! I've gone against an R/T before,
and could go nose-to-nose until 45, and start slowly falling behind after
that.. not anymore!!

Pretty sure he was stock tho... oh well, a kill is a kill.. Now i'm
really itching to get back to the track!

Ken Allgood
97 CC SLT 5.2L