Re: Re: Re: RE: Porting stock heads (Ray Block)

From: ScSilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 23 2003 - 07:30:02 EST

naaaaaaaaaaa,.........I'm just having fun,....but I'm working on getting
faster........

Actually, my Dak is completely different driveline wise than yours, Bernds,
Gary's, or Chad's........so I don't expect to go whipping on R/T's, or
other 2wd Dak's at the strip.

But the looks on peoples face's when a 6 cyl,
4wd Dakota turns a mid to low 15 at the strip,
or belts out a 300+ rwhp number on the dyno
makes it worth it.

HEHEHEHE!.........MUHAHAHAHA!!

Ron-
'01 Dakota Sport 3.9 Supercharged